The house is located one row back from the beach and beautifully equipped with percale bedlinen, fluffy towels and cozy duvets.
- Beautiful beach views from upstairs
- 50 steps to the beach
- Three bedrooms, main en suite
- Full family bathroom and guest bathroom
- Open plan lounge diner with wind free patio
- Outdoor shower
- Double garage for bikes and surfskis etc
- LCD, DVD, DStv EasyView
- Dishwasher, microwave, washing machine and tumble dryer
- Eye level oven and glass top hob
- 12 place setting and high quality kitchen equipment
- Fully secure and alarmed
- Outstanding quality mattresses and percale bed linen
The beach is the famous Golden Mile beachfront. Unspoiled and pristine. The surf is perfect for swimming, paddling and kiddies playtime.
You will see an abundance of birds and sea life here every day.
The beach is perfect for swimming, sunbathing, paddling and walking.
There are amazing fishing spots nearly and a small craft harbour to launch your boats.
The Good Life
The 9 Hole Golf course is available for bookings to guests.
The Shelley Point Hotel and Spa are in walking distance for a meal or a treatment.
Paternoster, Saldanha and Langebaan are all within 30 minutes drive.
Vredenburg is a busting town with all amenities, banks, hospital, vet and the Weskus mall with all your major chain stores.